Saving the Littlest ones until last, here is my round up of what to buy babes this Christmas.
- This is a toy that just keeps on giving. Children of all ages seem to drawn to this lights and sounds table by ELC whenever ever they come to visit and just as a I think I should get rid of it, I find Little A (nearly 5) and his pal playing with it. Put simply its a ball table with chutes/spinners and even a toy hammer to hit the balls through holes. As its cyber Monday you can snap one of these up today for only £36 which if you apply my well tested shopeconomics (and you have yours for 4 years like mine) its is well worth the £9 per year! Comes with 8 balls and thankfully there is a button for loud or quiet sounds and even one to turn the music off when it is all too much!
- Little B received one of these this year and it looks stunning on her bed. The beautiful embroidery on these SarahK Designs pillowcases can be personalised with your name or date of choice. They are also a great size gift to pop in the post. If monogramming isn’t your thing then look at there lovely pillowcases that feature animals instead – I love the bunnies one. Prices vary.
- This little fellow in his lettuce is a big hit in our house and so much so I have just bought one for my godson’s first birthday. Pressies for under 1s can be tricky but puppets seem to be a big hit with babies and this is no exception. This lovely rabbit can pop out of his cabbage, wave his paws and if you look carefully you might find a caterpillar, butterfly and ladybird (finger puppets) hiding amongst the leaves. £29.99
- My favourite item in Little B’s wardrobe at the moment is her Waddler knit. With a fab Pierot collar any Little One would be very lucky to find one of these under the tree. This blue number is £35 online today.
- Little A has the pjs in this print but couldn’t resist blogging about the baby guardsman version. Perfect for your little soldier and made from 100% soft cotton to boot. Baby sleep suits only £12.50 (the pjs version are a little more and come in older sizes).
Other present ideas worth a mention:
Christmas Stockings for babies under 1 might seem a little futile but if you are headed down that route then it is a nice idea to put items in it that are useful for you too. We love this top to toe wash by Little Butterfly London. If you don’t know about their skincare then do check it out as it is all organic-certified, hypoallergenic and dermatologist approved so perfect for newborn skin or those with sensitive, dry or eczema-prone skin. £21.50
Muslins also make excellent stocking fillers – our favourites are these gorgeous, generously sized ones from Marloe London. Perfect for baby and then perfect for you as they make great scarves or sarongs when you get past the newborn stage.
To keep tiny feet toasty this winter I love these lovely soft baby slippers by Funky Feet Fashions. They do lots of different animals and they are really easy to get on and off. They come in nice boxes too. £18.99