I normally do my Christmas shopping lists later, but this year in an effort to be organised the plastic is being flexed and presents are beginning to be wrapped.
For the girls:
- Pjs make excellent gifts for Godchildren as they are practical, you can have fun choosing them and the parents will be delighted to have a non-toy gift under the tree. Look no further than The Pyjama House. Lovely Pjs and Nighties- we like the thick brushed cotton ones. You can also buy matching parent/child sets so you can be wonderfully cheesy in your own home with no one else to judge! From £20
- Clara Button and the Magical Hat Day – this is gift of a book and I have purchased one for one of my Goddaughters. Set to the backdrop of London and the V & A and with illustrations of classic London shop facades (never too young to introduce them to Liberty!) and full of museum adventures. I hope the mummies/daddies will enjoy reading this one just as much. £10.99 for hardcover
- A clever twist on the russian doll these super cute Stacking Animals are as lovely to play with as they are to have on display in their bedrooms. £18.50
- At a party the other day and spotted one of Little A’s friends wearing these dazzling beauties. The perfect party shoes with neon laces and glitter galore what more is there to love. Marks and Sparks has also delivered a refreshing price tag too.
- A friend kindly bought us some of these when they came to stay and they would make fab stocking fillers. Drop a tablet in the bath and watch as it fizzes around and changes the colour of the bath water. Most importantly they don’t contain any Sodium Laurel/Laureth Sulphates or Parabens and don’t stain the bath or skin either. Try mixing 2 tablets to create different colours. A winner to jazz up Bathtime. By Mini-U, £1.95 for a pack of 9
Other present ideas worth a mention:
There is a rather charming wooden dolls house by George at Asda for only £30, click here to view.
I have ordered matching bloomers for Little B and her cousins from Pipkin, check out the Vintage pink pair. Click here to view, £20.
Little B is being introduced to the world of Sylvanian families this year (I don’t know who is more excited me or her). If she is a very good girl then Father C will be delivering this Seaside Cruiser under the tree. Click here to view, £36
It is also worth having a little look back at past posts – Waddler, Dotty Dungarees, Bernie & the Beanpole for lovely gift ideas.
Christmas Lists for The Boys and the Babies will be out next week x